Tuesday 12 February 2013

Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream Review

PRODUCT INFORMATION:

Save time with just one multi-benefit product that offers advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage. This hybrid formula renews radiance, brightens complexion, evens skin tone, hydrates and protects with SPF15 UVA/UVB sunscreen. Get results you can see and feel instantly.


  • Renews, Brightens, Evens, Hydrates, Protects
  • SPF 15
  • Dermatologist tested

  • I like that this evens my skin and provides a little coverage. I wear it after moisturising my skin, the good thing about this product is it has SPF 15. Does a very good job especially for the price. It improves skin texture and is not greasy at all for my skin.
    Really evens out my complexion and gives it an even glow.

    PRODUCT RATING:4/5


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts