Friday 25 February 2011

Product Review:PROACTIV® SOLUTION CORE SYSTEM

Product Review:

PROACTIV® SOLUTION CORE SYSTEM

Product Information: Be Proactiv 3-Step System to clear skin. Step 1 renewing cleanser gently exfoliates dead skin cells allowing salicylic acid to penetrate pores. Step 2 revitalising toner smoothes and softens skin with botanicals leaving your skin hydrated and rejuvenated. Step 3 repairing lotions hydrate skin while penetrating deep to the source of the blemish to help prevent new breakouts. 

I was really disappointed with this product, with celebrities like Kate Perry, Justin Bieber, Lindsay Lohan claiming that it did wonders to their skins I was really expecting it to work but again those celebrities are paid to advocate Proactiv. My honest view about Proactiv is, it dried my skin so much that occasionally I felt like I have a mask on my skin and found it hard to move my face in general. It burns, stings and dries not only acne/zits but your entire face. It’s a very harsh product and is not suitable for sensitive or dry skin. And its bloody expensive £39.90 for ‘Proactiv 4-Piece Core System’ and ‘Proactiv Luxury Skincare Set’ is £59.90 with an added postage cost of £5.95. This product is suitable for serious acne problems/all over the face/oily face. Make sure to check that you are not committing to a membership and it’s only a one off purchase while buying online, the best way to make sure is to get it over the phone. Well, that’s what I did. After paying a fortune on Proactiv and refusing to let it dry out in my drawer. I found a way to cause minimum harm (excess drying) to my skin as possible and that is by using a cotton bud (Q-Tip) on individual acne/zits and its helping but it will take a rather long while to finish this product. Buying again? NEVER

Product Rating: 2/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts