Sunday 24 March 2013

MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Review

PRODUCT INFORMATION:

A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium, buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, helps 
minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish.

I moisturise my face before applying the foundation as it tends to leave dry patches around my cheeks and forehead on its own. Depending on the amount you use it can give you both light and heavy coverage. It is a longwear foundation so the make-up lasts 4-6 hours easily. I have no problem with the smell of the product, it just smells like make-up. Overall, a nice full coverage foundation which I prefer to use when my face looks tired and needs extra coverage.    

PRODUCT RATING:3.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts