Friday 11 February 2011

Product Review: L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Day Cream

Product Review:
L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Day Cream
Product Information: Mature skin and young skin behave differently when exposed to external aggressions. As you age, skin takes longer to recover and responds more slowly. The complexion loses luminosity, facial features appear tired and wrinkles deepen. Youth Code Rejuvenating Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream leaves your skin hydrated, smoother and more radiant. Skin behaves more youthfully: luminosity is improved and facial features appear rested.

I have been using this cream for a month now and I’m pleased with this product. I like this product; it is non greasy and leaves skin looking fresh and soft. The only drawback is the product does not have any SPF (Sun Protection Factor).I cannot imagine applying sunscreen on top of that as I’ve got a combination skin(oily/dry) and applying two products will definitely cause a breakout. I might have to switch to something with SPF this summer. Even though I love this product I would recommend you to get something with SPF instead. The retail price of this product is £10.21(Boots). 

Product Rating: **** (I would have rated it 5 stars if it had SPF)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts